This pool is for mining Unitus (UIS) with your CPU.
- Algorithm: Argon2d
- Stratum Connection:
- Username: Please use your Unitus wallet address. You can also append a worker name, separated by a fullstop
- Password: Anything you like, it does not matter
Attempts at using an invalid wallet address will fail authentication within your miner.
Suggested Miner Configuration / Command Line Examples
cpuminer-opt - multi-algorithm cpu miner optimised for sse2 / sse4.2 / avx / avx2 (please note: this is often flagged by scanners as a virus)
cpuminer-zzz.exe -a argon2d4096 -o stratum+tcp://argon.easymine.online:3003 -u Unitus-Wallet-Address.WorkerName -p x
Please ensure you replace Unitus-Wallet-Address with YOUR Unitus Wallet Address. WorkerName can be up to 20 characters long, or leave it blank for 'default'.
Payments & Payouts
- Unitus: 1%
- Payout Transactions
- Unitus: 0 UIS
When are payments & payouts made?
- Payments to your account are made when blocks found by the pool are confirmed by the network. You receive a share of the block reward, less the mining fee, proportional to the number and difficulty of valid shares submitted by your workers in the previous 12 hours.
- Payouts from your account to your wallets are made:
- When your Unitus account balance exceeds the minimum payout threshold (by default this is 5 UIS), and this payout will be completed soon after exceeding the threshold
- Once per day, at approximately 00:00 UTC, all miners who have been inactive for 7 days will be paid out if their Unitus balance exceeds 0.1 UIS. All other inactive Unitus balances are donated to the pool
You can change your minimum payout thresholds by accessing your miner's page and clicking on the edit icon next to Payout Address in the Miner General Information panel.
If you are experiencing issues, please first ensure you have configured your miner with the correct username (your UIS address). Please search for your address on the list of active miners, and click on your UIS address to view miners page. Please note it will take approximately 5 minutes from when you start mining for your address to appear in the list of active miners.
If you still require help, please send an email to [email protected] and include as much information as possible. Please include the UIS address you are mining to within your request for help.